Coming into the final months of school for the 12th grade students, here are some very important dates parents and students may keep in mind:
▪ February 24: Parent Meeting for IB Diploma Students: We will discuss the upcoming deadlines, May exam procedures, process of receiving results, legalizing the diploma, and answer questions. 15:30 to 16:30 en Room 41
▪ March 2: Parent Meeting for Grade 12 Selectividad Students: We will discuss procedures for review, admission process to Spanish universities and answer questions. 15:30 to 16:30 en Room 41
▪ March 7-11: IB and Selectividad Mock Exams: Over the course of five days students will take mock exams for all of their core subjects. The results of these tests will go on the third trimester grade and be used to give students important feedback for success on the exams in May.
▪ April: IB and Final Exam Review packets will be given to all grade 12 students.
▪ April 22: Last day of 3rd Trimester for grade 12
▪ April 23-May 4: Final Exam Review: During this period, there will be no major tests or assessments. Teachers will be reviewing important material for both the internal final exams and IB exams.
▪ May 5-10: Grade 12 Final Exams
▪ May 2-20: IB Diploma Exams
▪ May 12: Grade 12 Final Grades communicated
▪ May 12-27 : Selectividad Review
▪ May 19: Final Grade 12 and CAS assembly
▪ May 30, 31 and June 1: Selectividad
▪ June 2: Senior Breakfast
▪ June 3: Graduation
▪ June 21: Selectividad results
▪ June 27-28: 12th grade Make-Up Exams
▪ June 30: Make-Up Exams Results
▪ July 6: IB Results