American School of Valencia is located in Puçol, 20 kilometers (12 miles) north from the city of Valencia. Our school community can enjoy a wide range of cultural, athletic, and social activities that are offered by this beautiful city.
Valencia. Facts and Figures
- Population: 800,000.
- Average annual temperature: 19,5 ºC / 67,7ºF.
- Over 300 sunny days throughout the year.
- Third most visited place in Spain.
- Two UNESCO World
- Heritage sites: Lonja de la Seda and Tribunal de las aguas.
- More than 30 monuments, buildings and historic sites.
- Beaches: 19 kilometers of beaches.
- 40 museums.
- 10 theaters.
- 30 urban parks and gardens.
- 130 hotels and hostels.
- More than 2,000 restaurants and cafés.