ASV offers a rolling admissions process and accepts applications throughout the academic year based on space availability and academic compatibility. Below you will find everything you need to know to learn more about our school and begin the application process.
Learn more about ASV by exploring the school website. Have an overview of our history and mission, learn more about the academic programs, and get immersed in “The ASV Difference”.
Would you like to talk to our Admissions Team about your child? Would you like to visit the school campus? Send your inquiry or use our application system to schedule the guided tour.
The application process requires:
- The Application for Admission completed in detail.
- Transcripts (academic school reports) for the previous three (3) academic years as appropriate. Any standardized test scores should also be submitted. Transcript can only be accepted in English (preferred) or Spanish.
- Admissions interviews and evaluations. Those can take place at all grade levels (Nursery through Grade12) at the discretion of the school in order to determine each applicant’s suitability for admission.
Create an account in OpenApply, our digital application system, and open your application.
We contact all admission candidates regarding the administration of an Admissions Evaluation in English and Mathematics as part of the comprehensive application process, including MAP (Measure of Academic Progress) as part of our admissions evaluation. The evaluation may take place at ASV or at the applicant’s present school by providing the contact information of a staff member who can supervise the examination.
Once an admission decision is made, parents will receive a communication by telephone, email or OpenApply about the school’s decision, along with an official letter of the decision as follows:
- ADMISSION: Additional information is required to confirm the enrollment within a ten day period. Documents and payments not received in this period will cause the student to be placed on the Waiting List.
- NON-ADMISSION: Students not meeting the Admissions Evaluation requirements are informed of the non-admission.
- WAITING POOL: If an applicant is accepted and there is no space availability in the appropriate grade, the family will be notified and asked if they would like to be placed on the waiting list.
Do you have additional questions? Some of them may have been answered in our Frequent Parent Questions section. If your child is coming from another school, see also how the ASV curriculum is aligned to other national curriculums and the IB continuum. Do not miss the financial information.