Is there an English level required?
Students of all levels can enroll in the Summer Program. The ASV Tech Camp and ASV Soccer Camp programs require an advanced level of English to be able to follow the activities.
How are classes organized?
They are organized by age considering and previous school and previous Summer Program friends.
What should my child bring?
- Towel, Flip-flops and Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (recommended to apply also at home before school)
- Goggles (recommended)
- Bathing cap (the school will provide one)
- Cap (the school will provide one )
- Inflatable arm bands for Preschool students (optional)
NURSERY and PK1
- Change of clothes, a blanket, wet wipes
- Diapers and water diapers (if applicable)
ELEMENTARY and HIGH SCHOOL
- Pencil case with pencil, eraser, felt pens or colored pencils, glue and scissors.
- Sport shoes.
- A healthy snack (sandwich, fruit, yoghurt)
How is a typical day?
9:30 – 9:45 Arrival
9:45 – 10:30 Activities
10:30 – 11:15 Pool
11:15 – 11:30 Park
11:30 – 12:15 Lunch for Preschool
12:15 – 1:00 Activities
1:00 – 2:15 Lunch for Elementary & High school
2:15 – 3:00 Activities
3:00 – 3:45 Activities
3:45 – 4:30 Snack and dismissal
What class will my child be assigned to?
Parents will receive by email the name of the teacher and the class assigned in June. Families will also receive the handbook with detailed information on the COVID-19 prevention protocol.
Swimming Pool Safety
Students will be able to enjoy leisure swim pool time on alternative days.
Students will be supervised at all times by certified full-time lifeguards in addition to the teachers and instructors.
The use of safety armbands for Preschool is optional. Families can send them to be used by their child at pool time.