The American School of Valencia celebrated Halloween with a day full of activities, costumes, laughter and ‘spooky’ sounds! This year the school returned to the normal ‘pre-Covid’ activities with students participating in group games for all classes and several costume parades in the Parks. Below is a brief overview of the events in Preschool (the traditional trick-or-treat experience) and the Elementary School Halloween Activities led by Grade 5.
Park activities organized by Grade 5
Some of the amazing costumes:
- The Jurasic Park Dinosaur Warden running from the dinosaurs that overran ASV and crashed the Costume Parades.
- Kinder Team were the Kinder Number Blocks.
- Grade 3 Team as Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Dragon Ball Z and Darth Vader hanging out with some ghouls at the Grades 3-5 Costume Parade.
- Ms. Maribel Flox and a beautifully crafted Cobra Costume she made at home.
- PK2 stops at the Main Office with Dr. Murphy the Dinosaur
- Saying hello to the Office Secretaries
- Preschool students receiving oranges by Ms. Rubio’s office (the second dinosaur)
More Halloween spirit in the classroom
- Grade 4 classes spooky storytelling
- Halloween celebrated at the Spanish as Second Language classroom
Colevisa provided a Halloween feast complete with Bloody Fish Finger and Guts Pasta among other things. It was a fun and festive day for all. Happy Halloween!