We would like to make a short reminder of our buses dismissal procedures:
- Preschool students get in their buses at 16:20.
- Elementary students go at 16:30.
- High School students between 16:30 – 16:35.
- Main gate closes at 16:37.
- All buses must have left before 16:40 so as to meet their schedules.
For security reasons, it is not allowed to walk through the parking lot once the buses start leaving, and buses can only be accessed through the main gate. This means that any students arriving late to their buses will have to stay in campus until:
- Students up to Grade 4: will have to wait INSIDE the school, by the main gate, until all other buses have left to be allowed to take their buses.
- Students from Grades 5 to 12: will NOT be allowed to take their buses.
- 5th and 6th Graders’ families will receive a phone call from the school informing of the situation, asking to pick them up from school, and will also be notified of the incidence by e-mail
- High School students will be responsible for arranging their own transportation back home. Their families will be notified of the incidence only by e-mail.
Additional discipline actions can be taken when required, especially if any student’s security was at risk. We encourage you to explain to your children that these measures were set up last school year to ensure our students safety, and will apply again as of Monday, November 2, 2015.
Additionally, please remember that any changes regarding your children’s regular school transportation, including picking them up from school by car, must be notified to the school office at email@example.com before 12:00. The school will not authorize any bus changes received later or requested by phone.
Please see the Transportation section in the Student Handbooks.