Thank you for considering an ASV education for your child. Selecting the appropriate school for your child is one of the most important decisions any family will make. An ASV education is an investment in the future of each child. ASV is a not-for-profit private school and 100 percent of our income is derived from tuition and fees. The annual tuition and fees are established each academic year by the school’s Board of Governors.
Please read through our website carefully, schedule a school visit or speak with our admissions team for more information.
Application Fee (non-refundable)
|Preschool (Nursery – Kinder)||€ 75|
|Elementary, Middle School and High School||€ 100|
Tuition and Fees
|Preschool (Prekinder 1, Prekinder 2 and Kindergarten)||€ 6,537|
|Elementary School (Grades 1 through 5)||€ 6,932||Middle School (Grade 6)||€ 7,147[/trow]|
|Middle School (Grades 7 and 8)||€ 7,623|
|High School (Grades 9 and 10)||€ 7,623|
|High School (Grades 11 and 12)||€ 7,790|
Enrollment Fee (non-refundable)
Capital Fee (non-refundable)
|For each new student only||€ 800|
|One-time fee while the student is enrolled||€ 2,500|
The annual and periodic school fees are based on school fees, applicable or not depending on the situation of the student (new, returning) and the grade level he is enrolled in. Please see a brief description of the ASV fees and payments below:
- Application Fee: a one-time and non-refundable fee per each new prospective student which is payable upon submitting the Application for Admission through OpenApply, ASV’s online application platform.
- Enrollment Fee: a non-refundable annual fee paid on behalf of all registered students in March of each academic year to reserve placement at ASV for the following academic year; there are two Enrollment Fees based on the intended duration of the student’s studies:
- Enrollment fee for shareholders
- Enrollment fee for non-shareholders
- Annual Tuition: The annual tuition fees include tuition and lunch, and vary depending on the division or grade level of each student. Annual tuition fees are paid in ten (10) equal monthly payments which are invoiced from September to June during the first week of each calendar month. Families of students in Grade 12 pay nine (9) equal monthly payments.
- School Materials and Textbooks Fee: This fee covers a wide variety of school materials and textbooks used in each grade level. It is invoiced in one installment per child in July for the following academic year.
- Annual Bus Fee: The Bus Fee is a monthly and optional fee for all students who are registered for one of the school’s bus routes.
- Capital Fee: The Capital Fee is a one-time fee applicable only to newly enrolled students and is payable upon admission.
- Grade 12 Student Fees Only:
- IB Diploma Fee
- UNED Fee
- Graduation Fee
Document or Certificate Fee: Applicable only for the issuance of official school documents and/or certificates voluntarily requested by families.
The ASV Business Office establishes direct debit and credit cards as the only official payment methods for 2021-2022.