American School of Valencia is hosting the fifth Annual VALMUN conference on Friday, November 17, 18 and 19, 2017. For three days, 200 student-delegates will be in the ASV campus debating on global issues following the official procedures and protocols of the United Nations.
Participant schools in VALMUN 2017 are:
- American School of Madrid (Spain)
- American School of Paris (France)
- American School of Valencia (Spain)
- Cambridge House Community College, Rocafort – Valencia (Spain)
- International School of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- Izmir SEV (Turkey)
- Marymount International School, Paris (France)
The conference theme is Achieving a stable and modern international society by peacefully solving menacing crisis and the agenda includes current affairs such as the protection of refugees, North Korea’s nuclear program, or the promotion of women’s economic empowerment.