Last Week of Classes in Preschool and Elementary
Students finished classes on Friday, June 19, 2020. An extraordinary and, for sure, an unexpected year is over! Find here some activities held in Preschool and Elementary School from June 15 to 19:
Activities in Preschool
- Nursery organized a virtual Hawaiian party. Their end-of-school activity was a virtual meeting with costumes, songs, and dances.
- PreKinder 1 and PreKinder 2 had Goodbye parties too. PreKinder 1 teachers invited children to bring their favorite ice cream.
- Kinder students and parents enjoyed a lovely celebration (picture above) combining speeches by our Principal, Dr. Kox, a multimedia presentation, and messages from their teachers and assistants.
Activities in Elementary School
- All families were invited to join a farewell online event on Friday at 16:00 h. A special video prepared by our teachers was streamed to congratulate students for completing the school year and wish them a happy summer holiday.
- Grade 5 attended a virtual celebration of their transition into Middle School (picture above). The event was a watch party with speeches from the Elementary leadership team, all teachers, a multimedia presentation, messages from the student council members, and a nice song recorded by all students using their webcams. The Watch Party was followed by live class parties for students.