On Thursday, May 5, 2016 we are preparing an Appreciation Luncheon for faculty and staff at ASV. We are requesting donations from ASV families of homemade dishes or, if you wish, bought dishes to be shared at this special luncheon. We invite you to show off your culinary skills and your gastronomic knowledge and to bring your dish on May 5, 2016.
Aspects to keep in mind:
- The meal should be brought in a disposable tray or container, if possible.
- You can bring it yourselves by 9:30h- 10:00 that same day or you can give it to the bus monitor.
- If it needs to be heated up or any sauce must be added before serving, please write the instructions and stick them to the container.
- Calculate 8 portions per dish.
- Write the full name and grade of the student(s).
- If you want to include a letter/note of appreciation, we will post them in the Lunchroom.
Please go to the following link and tell us if you would like to bring a starter, main course or dessert Form ASV Appreciation Luncheon in order to plan the meal.
Thank you very much,
Staff Appreciation Luncheon Organizing Team