American School of Valencia will celebrate the community’s spirit on Saturday, September 28, 2019. Join us for an event that includes entertainment and games for children, swimming time, live music, paella menu for 1 euro, and the exciting and much awaited final raffle.
Overview of Activities
Games for Preschool children will be placed in the Kinder Park; attractions and other activities for children above these ages will be in park A and park B. Weather permitting, the swimming pool is being open from 12:00 to 14:00. As usual, park C will have the tables for lunch time and the stage where our invited bands will perform.
If you would like to volunteer to help on this special day please sign up on this link.
All students in Grades 4-12 are encouraged to participate in the Open Mike. We want to showcase your talent! The activity will take place from 12:00 to 13:00 (children in Elementary School) and as of 13:00 (students in Middle School or High School). Children still not registered may contact Ms. Elena Corchs.
Sand Stories, a rock band whose members are ASV alumni, and The Referrals, a group of teachers, will perform during the ASV Day. Let’s give them a warm welcome!
Although we offer a great paella menu for just 1 euro, community members are invited to take part in the paella contest. Please, register here. The school will provide wood, tripods and rice; just bring the ingredients and show your skills.
- Lopsacons (who has donated the bike for the raffle)
- Aquaservice (providing water and coffee to be consumed during the event)
- BDO Auditores (who is funding part of the cost of the attractions)
- Arroz Dacsa (the paella contest is possible thanks to their rice!)
- Via Prevencion (donated a prize for the raffle)
- Vicente Navarro
- Jumping Clay Alboraya (coming to offer clay modeling workshops)
This list has been updated on September 20, 2019